Thursday 21 March 2013

3D Studio max animation

Offically I've done all animation in my 3D studio max models, they aren't the finals animation there just mocks to say I've done the animation, the final animation will start soon.
When I started filming these animation I had a bit of trouble with the timing, the speed at which the video went at but after a few times experimenting I had a good estimate at what I needed to aim for to get the right timings.

The animation above is the animation of hirst lock.  At first I had the idea of how I was going to do this, at first I had the camera postion at the near the swing bridge so the camera would just walk a cross it, about half way across it would then have a look around the surronding area, it would then continue a cross the bridge and the start to head down the canal into which it would have a quick nosie in the lock and then continue down the canal down the hill, About half-way down the the path it would then have another quick look around the surronding area and then end.
The animation above is the animation of part of a building of new & salt mill.
The video here is just a real quick 360 degree pan shot of part of building from the mill.
The animation above is the animation of part of a building of new & salt mill.
The video here is just a real quick 360 degree pan shot of part of building from the mill.
The animation above is an animation of shipley wharf.
When I started to do this animation I wanted the camera to feel like it was just flying around like a bird so I tried it on this to see what it would be like, I had the camera fly down the street and then made it turn left and fly through this building and then have the camera fly back up the canal and then lift off into the air.
This animation here is the animation of the united reformed church.
I had the camera started staring at the front of the church then I had the camera walk around the church looking up and down while doing so the I had the walk inside of the church just having a look inside, which is pritty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment