Thursday 25 April 2013

Robot Llama trailer project beta

This trailer isn't the final deal but rather something to show off, to give an idea to the people of where heading, this trailer consist of the animated video's of my own enviroments, I sliced and diced each video in movie maker and tried to mash them all up together to make it look like one of those profecinal movie trailers.
The idea I wanted for this trailer was to have quick pan shots like those movie trailers, so I made shore that each of my animations got a good chunk of shots of each enviroments and to make it seem awsome I add the inception theme tune-mind heist to it because its a true fact that adding the inception theme tune to anything make it sound awsome.
With the inception mind heist theme tune in mind I thought to try match some pan shots with the theme tune, so for example when you heard a certain sound, volume or level to try match a changing scene or an enviroment to the certain point in sound.
I found this task to be simple and quite pleasent and its professional level is top marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment